30 Day Poetry Challenge: Day 15: ELECTRON

Day 15: Electron

Pg. 957, taken in the paragraph under Spin Out from The New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary of the English Language
I'm halfway along on this journey of poetry. It's a strange place to be, hanging here in the balance. I'm delighted by how much inspiration I have gotten from random words. 
Well, lets on to the second act my friends!

Just Here, Barely

Peering down underneath this skin I'm in
enlarging what is unseen
the sub-layer of me
subatomic particles
buzzzz
in gorgeous arcs
weighing nearly nothing
as they wiz by
dancers that have escaped gravity's over-bearing love

They are pushed and pulled
by all possible universes
dancing to string theory's symphony

You look my way
and what I was before is different.
I observe myself
and change
my electrons tingling

Hold to this unsteady surface;
All that is here
is just,
barely



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...