Day 25: A Scenery

I may have cheated a bit in the drawing aspect of the challenge, but I had fun with this, and that's all that matters, right?

It's a bit darker than what I usually do. For some reason the holidays can do that to a person.

I kept thinking of doing some sort of view. And I didn't want to do a pretty outdoor scenic.
Ha, I just thought now that I could have some some sort of theatre scenery piece. My mind never seems to wander very far from theatre, I guess.

But here is my mental view of the future, and I had to step back quite a ways to encompass it. All the way into outer space. Earth looks a bit crowded from here, huh?

Maybe I'm scared of the future right now. Especially my immediate future; what comes next after graduation. Finding work, finding a city and a place that I fit into, finding an identity in an ever filling, jam-packed, cacophony of a world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...