Day 11: Turning Point in Your Life

The funny thing about turning points in life, it's usually in retrospect that we recognize them for what they are. At the time of them happening, when we either decide yay or nay, choose one road or the other, it just seems like a choice. It doesn't feel like the fulcrum on which your life will spin.

But sometimes a choice that you make, one that is so different from anything you have done before, then you  know. I've made one of those. It was when I decided to send in my $200 to ProWorld and reserved my place as a volunteer going to Ghana.



Traveling hasn't been a big part of my life. I've done it in little spurts, but nothing for this length of time (a month) and this far away( Cape Coast, Ghana, Africa). In my picture I've created the future that once I travel there, I'll be traveling everywhere else next. I don't know if I will for sure. Heck, I don't know at all what direction my future will take. But I do know it will change.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...