Day 27: Someone You Love

I had a conversation with a teacher, who is also a good friend, about that inner light or spark that some people have. And we both agreed that we need to keep our eyes out for such people and encourage them to be fully themselves.

Well, one of my best friends and roommate has that light. Which is hard to describe, but its the glint in her eye, and a sense of energy and optimism and soul.

Since living with her I have come to love her more and more. She is a very dear friend now.

And I hope she knows that she is a talented writer, an amazing dancer (so fun to watch her break out with some blues!), and her knowledge of music amazes me. She has a sense of adventure and still carries within her a fighter's spirit, even when life gets her down.

She is beautiful in this etherial way that makes me want to grab my camera and capture her natural beauty among swirling autumn leaves. She is a good friend.

Dear Dana,

You are fantastic. Change nothing.

Love,
Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...