Day 15: Electron Pg. 957, taken in the paragraph under Spin Out from The New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary of the English Language . I'm halfway along on this journey of poetry. It's a strange place to be, hanging here in the balance. I'm delighted by how much inspiration I have gotten from random words. Well, lets on to the second act my friends! Just Here, Barely Peering down underneath this skin I'm in enlarging what is unseen the sub-layer of me subatomic particles buzzzz in gorgeous arcs weighing nearly nothing as they wiz by dancers that have escaped gravity's over-bearing love They are pushed and pulled by all possible universes dancing to string theory's symphony You look my way and what I was before is different. I observe myself and change my electrons tingling Hold to this unsteady surface; All that is here is just, barely
Another difficult one! It's actually the word "favorite" that is throwing me. You know how it goes, someone asks you what your favorite movie/book/song is and you go suddenly blank. I have several places that make me happy. But I'm most happy snuggled down in a good book. Can you guess which book I'm referencing in my picture? And perhaps I'm twisting the idea of the "drawing" challenge. :-) Art breaks rules. And it was really fun creating the hands to hold the book!
Comments
Post a Comment