Day 24: A Couple

Not feeling very inspired tonight.
This has more humor and writing than art in it.
But anyway...

I was thinking about what "couple" means nowadays, how facebook is how one validates their relationship with someone. How great drama erupts from facebook updates.

I really had no reason to choose Santa and Mrs. Claus and their relationship, other than for the fact that it is Christmas Eve. I'm not making any sarcastic comments about religion or Christmas or whatever.

So, not very deep. I guess what I did learn from this particular day is that not every day can be fabulous, or creative, or inspired, and it's okay to have days where life is just there.


Have a wonderful evening everyone! See you tomorrow for Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...