Day 20: Something Orange

Honestly, orange used to be last on the list of my favorite colors, that and yellow. I was young and liked strong passionate colors, like red and green, and cynical and sophisticated colors like black. I may have gone though a short stint of being Emo. Who doesn't in high school though?

What I couldn't stand about orange was how warm it was (like pink, but that just has a sick sweet quality to it). It felt bland. I think I felt the same way about apricots. 

But time roles on...


Look look! Apricots for my "something orange." 
As far as a fruit can be cute, I think apricots may have managed it. They can nestle in your palm, warm and fuzzy. And the color is very inviting. Juicy too, sweet and tangy. 

Orange = Yummy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...