Day 29: Someplace You Want to Go


Travel is something I want to do a great deal of, and for starters I really really want to go to Ghana, Africa.

At this point it isn't so much that I need to go there, specifically, but as it is my intended trip this summer, I very much want to see it through, financially, physically, and emotionally.


I need to complete this goal I have. Because I am not very good at completing things. I lose focus if I am working on something for an extended period. The "Ooo, shiny!" mentality. And also a fear of change, and an insecurity of my skills and talents. I want to back out now, even with the $200 already deposited, but I know I can't. I know I must move forward with this plan.

I think I have the strength for this trip. This is my second to last day of this challenge, and that is fantastic. So, one step at a time I will get to you, Ghana.

I will get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 6th: Transparent

April 13th: Song of Wet Stone

Just A Small Town Girl...